Star Wars: The Last Jedi had its star-studded premiere over the weekend. Those who have actually seen the eighth installment in the largest film universe of them all have been thrilled. The movie has garnered universal acclaim so far from critics.
So, while we wait a few extra days to see the film ourselves, let’s hold ourselves over with the Twitter reactions from those lucky enough to be in attendance — at least one of which reportedly screamed “WHAT!” toward the end of the film, which is either a really good thing or a really bad thing. Sounds like it was a good thing in terms of quality but could break some hearts.
Check out the best 25 reactions to the premiere. No spoilers here we promise.
25. Soooo Good or just Sooo Good?
24. RIP Carrie!
22. Daring? What does that mean! TELL ME!
21. Well Reasoned Hype is the Best Hype.
20. Best Star Wars Movie Ever? Wow.
19. The ‘P’ Word?
18. Best Hammil Performance!
16. A+ Direction!
15. Emotionally Powerful Powerful Star Wars Film? I’m Sold.
14. More Twist Talk? Ugh. Hopefully we Can Avoid the Spoilers!
13. It’s Funny Too? Trifecta!
12. I also hate Hyperbole.
11. Which Scene? Give Us Something!
10. Makes Use of All 140 Characters
9. Top 3 in the Saga? What are the Other Two?
8. Audacity, to Boot!
7 and 6: Saga Changing!
5. No Words? On a Platform for Words?
3. This might be my favorite
2 and 1… That Much Better than The Force Awakens!