Every year it seems like the Christmas starts earlier and earlier. Typically the rule of thumb is that people shouldn’t begin decorating their house or drinking egg nog for breakfast until after Thanksgiving but there seems to be more and more people buying X-Mas trees, hanging their Christmas lights and gaining weight as soon as Halloween is over. While it’s only the first week of December it does feel like it’s within the realm of what is the real Christmas season. So, at the risk of contributing to everything people hate about X-Mas, let’s delve into the top 25 funniest X-Mas Tweets ever!
25. The Benefits of Only Having a Short Term Memory…
24. The Sequel to Fury, Called… Furry
23. Speaking of Puns…
22. Visual Puns Count, Too… Especially when they’re Perfect
21. Wrapping Paper is Hard (pt. 1)
20. Told You Wrapping Paper is Hard (and Apparently Really, Really Heavy?)
19. It’s a Valid Reaction
18. Dog vs. Turkey (Winner TBD)
17. Dog Elf Escapes North Pole…
16. Valid Question…
15. The Horror!
14. Speaking of the Horrors of X-Mas Break…
13. This is Either Really Funny or Really Depressing
12. Introducing the Carey Conundrum
11. While We’re Looking at X-Mas Song Lyrics…
10. Bizarre? Or AWESOME?
9. Or Maybe Those Closest to You Do Know You After All!
8. When X-Mas Meets Halloween (or Insanity, Take Your Pick)
7. Someone Call TLC!
6. Thanks Obama
5. The Internet Sees All
4. Those Aren’t Balls
3. At Least (S)He Earned it?
2. To Boldly Go Where No Queen Has Gone Before…
1. *Cues* “Black Jesus”