There’s no denying that there’s a massive re-urbanization happening in the United States right now with Millennials choosing to live in the middle of where the jobs, bars, restaurants, nightclubs, sports games and basically everything is. After a flight from the cities that started occurring in the mid-20th Century, major cities have been growing at a faster rate than anytime in the past 50 years. So, let’s take a look at the top cities to live in in the United States (based on jobs, schools, healthcare, etc.) by showing a photo from each city!
25. Minneapolis, Minnesota: Land of … Like Ten Lakes? Not to Mention an Amazing Economy
24. Columbia, Missouri: Sort of Spendy but Chalked Full of Smart People
23. Fort Collins, Colorado: Balances City Living with Beautiful Outdoor Amenities
22. Tempe, Arizona: Beautiful Weather in a Beautiful City
21. Seattle, Washington: A City in the Sound that Doesn’t Rain as Often as You’d Think
20. The Woodlands, Texas: A Beauty of a Town that Balances the Outdoors with Lavish Living
19. Provo, Utah: A Great Nightlife (for Utah)
18. Austin, Texas: The Liberal Heart of Texas
17. Naperville, Illinois: Beautiful Homes Just Close Enough to Chicago
16. Richardson, Texas: The Home to the Most Gorgeous Wildflowers in the Country (By Law)
15. Round Rock, Texas: So This is Why So Many People Live in Texas
14. San Francisco, California: Surprisingly Low on This List for a City This Iconic
13. Alexandria, Virginia: Just Close/Far Enough Away from Washington, D.C.
12. Sunnyvale, California: Home of the HQ of Yahoo!
11. Irvine, California: The Sunniest Place on This List!
10. Bellevue, Washington: One of the Most Healthy Places to Live in the U.S. of A!
9. Rochester, Minnesota: Home of the Countries Best Hospital, The Mayo Clinic
8. Berkeley, California: A Great Place to Live as Long as You’re Not Named Milo
7. Boulder, Colorado: A Great Place if You Hate Commuting
6. Overland Park, Kansas: What’s NOT The Matter with Kansas?
5. Plano, Texas: A Small(er) Town with a Nightlife and Toyota’s HQ
4. Ann Arbor, Michigan: Home of the Wolverines!
3. Columbia, Maryland: The Second Columbia on this List, Tops in Nightlife
2. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Home of the Best Schools in the Country
1. Arlington, Virginia: Sure, It’s a County… But it’s Also Considered to be the Premiere Place to Live Around the Nation’s Capital