The company Adux Media Inc. (babbletop.com) uses the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The contact data of the designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement (“designated agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
Reporting copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder who is allegedly infringed
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location that the copyright holder seeks to have removed, with adequate detail so that company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the authorized person or copyright holder including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that the copyright holder has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright holder, his authorized representative or the law
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright holder.
Company’s policy once a proper bona fide infringement notification is received by the designated agent:
- Remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- Notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the infringing material; and
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that company will close such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Supply a counter-notice to the designated agent:
- If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to publish and use such material from the copyright holder, authorized representative or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the designated agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of works or material that has been removed and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to a mistake; and
- Content provider’s, member’s or user’s contact information including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which company is located, and an agreement of accept service of process from the complainant.
Please contact the designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement for the company on our Contact page or at:
Adux Media Inc.
43 Avenue Westminster North