25 *Spoiler-Free* Reviews of ‘The Last Jedi’
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is hitting theaters around the world today and many people actually saw it first thing this morning and with critics currently lauding the film as one of the best Star Wars films ever, we thought it’d be interesting to post the 25 most recent Twitter critiques or opinions about the film from the fans that have seen it so far. So, we searched for #TheLastJedi and these are the top 25 responses and they may surprise you, especially after the > 90% score on Rotten Tomatoes. While this doesn’t mean that every fan feels this way, it does seem to be a bad sign for a film that is so important to basically everyone involved, including the fans. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the 25 most recent reactions to The Last Jedi on Twitter.
25. So Far, So Good
24. Focusing on the Positive! RIP Carrie!
23. Mixed, at Best…
22. The Start of the Bad News…
21. Uh Oh…
20. Three is a Pattern
19. He Has a Point
18. Maybe It’s Not So Bad, After All!
17. Or Not…
16. That’s Saying Something
15. Seems to be the Consensus
14. Is There a “Good” WTF?
12. Might Be Turning This Thing Around!
11. See? Calm Down Everyone!
10. More Good News!
9. A More Thorough Critique
8. So, We’ll Say Mixed Reviews!
7. Nice Adjectives!
6. More Good than Bad!
5. Just to Remind Everyone what the Professionals Said
4. Maybe I was a Bit Over-Zealous in the Intro…
3. Me Too, Considering Your Username It Clearly Meant A Lot to You
2. Could Just Be a Russian Troll Trying to Influence the First Order Election?
1. So That Makes it like… 60:40 Good to Bad?